When you join a startup, they tell you "we are going to change the world".
Well at Novaquark, we tell you "we are going to build a world".
If you think you have what it takes to join us, please review our current openings.
The Art Director will be a driving force for developing the art of Dual Universe. This role requires a dedicated and dynamic individual who can excel both as an artist and as a team leader.
A Senior Concept Artist creates concept art and illustrations for Dual Universe. Your goal is to bring to life the characters and environments through epic pre-production concepts and inspiring illustration work to be used across the company.
This position will require artists to master the visual style and elements of Dual Universe, and be able to conceptualize and illustrate new assets following the guidelines and requirements of the game.
We are looking for a talented Gameplay Developer to join our team in Paris, France. If you have several years of experience(s) and love developing, implementing and improving new dawning gameplays in endless open worlds, then we would love to talk with you!
The Senior Graphics Programmer is responsible for developing all the solutions related to the rendering of the game engine, from the lighting to visual effects.
Novaquark is looking for a R&D engineer specialized in procedural generation who enjoys a collaborative and creative work environment and is looking to push the boundaries of real time procedural generation.
You will research, develop, implement, and optimize high-end algorithms to render a whole universe.
This position works closely the other R&D engineers (procedural generation, voxel, engine, and server) as well as artists and gameplay programmers.
We are looking for a Senior network and server developer to reinforce our online team. We developed our own server technology to handle up to millions of players simultaneously connected in the same universe, without any sharding. We still have interesting technical challenges for smart developers to solve !
You will be responsible for a variety of missions related to our server cluster with a great level of autonomy including :
- Develop new game features on the server
- Maintain and improve our architecture to guarantee proper load balancing and scalability
- Ensure a worldwide quality of service (latency, availability, ....)
- Automate servers provisioning and deployment
- Write and run massive load tests on the whole system
- Very good level in modern C++
- Network programming, distributed applications
- Database (SQL and NoSQL)
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Autonomy, solution-driven, and ability to adapt to changes quickly
- Good level of English
- Actor based programming
- Solid background in GNU/Linux systems
- Video games development experience